Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Bear Creek Park

Yesterday at lunch (it was a long lunch) I took a ride at Bear Creek Park on the South side of Colorado Springs. I drove down there with a couple riding buddies and we rode around the trails. It is a relatively small area with about 2.25 miles of trails. I blogged on it yesterday at the Ascent Tribe site. There are bike races being held there for a couple weeks on Wednesday night. I missed last week. I'm going to try to ride it this week and depending on how I feel after riding this week I'll decide if I will ride it again next week, the last week for the race this year.
Meetings and wind preempted todays ride... meaning the meeting I've been in this morning lasted long enough that I wasn't able to get out to ride prior to the winds kicking up to nearly 30 mph.
I get our for even a short ride this evening to stretch my legs and keep them from stiffening up.
Maybe I can get my wife out with me for a little while. ** Crossing my fingers! **

No comments: