Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Busy Year

This year has a lot going on and not much of it is concerning mountain biking. My son is graduating from college in May and getting married in July.

I'm trying to figure out what biking events I can ride this year based on what I will be able to prepare for (i.e. train for) in between these other big life events.

At this point I am thinking about trying to ride in the Courage Classic in late July, the proceeds of which benefit Children's Hospital. Then I am planning on riding 24 Hours in the Sage in September. I might be able to get in some local races at the Sand Creek Series.

Mostly I just want to have fun and enjoy riding this year. Last year I got goofy trying to train, train, train, and it really took the enjoyment out of riding.

I'll try to update again soon as it is getting into the full swing or MTB season here in Colorado.

No comments: